This position performs tasks involving physical labor on Towers, Rooftops and ROW (Right of way) applications.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Loads and unloads job materials and tools from the vehicle and transports them throughout the work area.
- Assist Lead Technician and Foreman with all associated tasks to complete the project.
- Assembles hardware, bracketry and RF equipment for installation.
- Assist with recording data for closeout documentation. (Serial numbers, Asset tags etc)
- Maintains and clean working environment throughout the life of a project and performs housekeeping as needed.
- Sets up traffic control when necessary according to local and state requirements then controls traffic passing near, in, and around the work zones.
- Able to work in all environmental elements.
- Ability to learn installation requirements and carrier standards per job task.
1. Knowledge of proper operation and use of hand tools and equipment.
2. Good communication skills and ability to take direction well.
3. Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
4. Work safely and follow company policies and procedures.
5. Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
This job operates outside in a field construction environment and is physically demanding. Work is performed on Towers, Rooftops and in the ROW (Right of way). Appropriate personal protective equipment is required at all times.
This job has specific physical requirements detailed on the attached Physical Demands Checklist.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with the opportunity for overtime. Due to the nature of our business, there will be occasions that require working after normal business hours including nights and weekends.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.